Do you have a birthday party and want to prepare something? Pay attention to our chocolate sponge cake recipes for Thermomix!
For our taste, the best thing about the biscuits is that they are homemade. Therefore, we propose two different ways to prepare chocolate cake for Thermomix.
You can make these recipes yourself in a simple way: a more traditional one, using eggs, and another without eggs, in case someone in the family cannot eat them.
Both recipes are perfect, both to present at a celebration, and to eat at breakfast time, with coffee or as a snack on special days.
If you love chocolate, you are in the right place, the chocolate sponge cake recipes for Thermomix that we suggest are tasty and fluffy!
CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR TRADITIONAL THERMOMIX
The approximate time it will take to prepare this chocolate sponge cake recipe for Thermomix is 1 hour, and you will get about 8 portions.
- 4 eggs
- 200 g of cocoa to the cup
- 150g sugar
- 150g of butter
- 150 ml of milk
- 200g of flour
- 1 sachet of Royal yeast
Method of preparation
- The first thing we are going to do is preheat the oven, so when we have the dough for the cake ready, it will already be hot.
- Add the sugar to the Thermomix glass and pulverize it. To do this, we program 20 seconds at progressive speed from 5 to 10. This way we will have icing sugar that will make a difference for the dough, which will be more fluffy.
- We lower the remains of sugar both on the lid and on the walls of the glass and add the eggs. We beat well, so we programmed 3 minutes at speed 3 and a half. Check out more at our site.
- Once this time has passed, add the milk and program 1 minute at speed 3 and a half.
- With the help of a strainer we are going to sift the flour, and together with the yeast and the cocoa, we incorporate it into the Thermomix glass. We program 3 more minutes at speed 4.
- Cover the base of a cake pan with parchment paper, or grease well with butter so that it doesn’t stick later. We add the dough.
- Put it in the oven, which should be at 180ºC, and let it cook for 30 minutes. After this time, we pierce the cake and if the toothpick comes out clean, it will be ready. If not, leave it for a few more minutes and repeat the toothpick process.
Preparation time:1 hora
A couple of tips to make the cake as fluffy as possible: bring the butter and eggs to room temperature, sift the flour quite carefully and sprinkle the sugar, or use icing sugar directly.
CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR THERMOMIX WITHOUT EGGS
- 400 g of pastry flour
- 80g cocoa powder
- 300g sugar
- 250g of milk
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 250g of water
- 180g sunflower oil
Method of preparation
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC while you prepare the cake mixture.
- In the glass of the Thermomix we put the sugar, the flour, the cocoa, the baking soda and the yeast. We program 10 seconds at speed 5.
- Add the oil, milk and water. Let it mix well for 15 seconds at speed 6.
- With the help of a spatula we lower the remains of the walls, we return to cover the glass and program 15 seconds at speed 6.
- We look for an oven mold for our chocolate sponge cake for Thermomix and we spread it with butter on all the parts that are going to have contact with the mixture.
- Put in the oven and let it cook for about 40 minutes. We check that it is done by inserting a skewer or a toothpick and observing that it comes out clean. If so, remove from the oven, let cool and it will be ready to serve.
Preparation time: 1 hour