Raise your hand who the first thing they do as soon as they arrive at the office is turn on the coffee maker. Well, like you, many people. There are also those who soon have to go down to the bar to eat something because they haven’t had a good breakfast. Well, in this article we are going to give several ideas for breakfasts that you can take to the office.
We can adapt many of them to the tastes of our children so that they can eat them at recess in the middle of the morning.
1. STRAWBERRY SHAKE WITH CEREALS
In our ideas for breakfasts, fruit cannot be missing, so we will give several recipes with this food as a base. We will start with a very simple strawberry and banana smoothie with cereals.
To have it ready on time we just have to wash and chop the strawberries, and put them in the blender glass together with the cut banana and natural yogurt . Beat until there are no lumps. Pour into a glass jar with a lid and close well.
Put a handful of sugar-free cereals in a container (which we will add to the smoothie when we go to eat it), take a teaspoon and off we go. Check out more at our site.
2. FRUIT MACEDONIA WITH YOGURT, WALNUTS AND CINNAMON
In a glass jar with a lid, we put a few pieces of dried fruit , whatever we want. Add a few oat flakes, a handful of nuts and sprinkle with cinnamon. We close the boat.
We take a natural yogurt from the fridge and put it in the bag because we will not add it until we are going to have breakfast. Don’t forget the spoon!
3. IDEAS FOR BREAKFAST: ‘PORRIDGE’ WITHOUT COOKING
The good thing about the next of our breakfast ideas is that we can prepare it the day before. We just have to take a bowl and pour a portion of oat flakes to which we will add a yogurt (or milk). Cover with plastic wrap and put in the fridge overnight.
In the morning, we transfer the oats to a glass jar to which we will add some pieces of fruit, some raisins and a little honey. Ready to take anywhere.
4. IDEAS FOR BREAKFAST: HOMEMADE CEREAL BARS
The ones from the supermarket aren’t bad, but like the homemade ones, they sure aren’t. In addition to practical because they can be put in the children’s bag or backpack, they are very tasty.
They are very easy to do. You just have to take a handful of nuts and chop them. This time we are going to use almonds and walnuts. We put them on a baking tray with a few oat flakes, a handful of raisins, a tablespoon of honey and another of maple syrup (or whatever you want). Mix well and bake for 20 minutes at 180ºC. We have to let cool before cutting our bars.
You can add more nuts or change them for others that you like better. Another day you can try adding some chocolate chips or grated coconut, which will give it a delicious touch.
If you want, you can take a look at these energy bar recipes .
5. APPLE BARS WITH CINNAMON
This is another one of those ideas for breakfasts that don’t take up anything and can be eaten by hand without getting dirty. They are also low in calories and very nutritious. We have taken the recipe from the kiwilimón blog .
- 1/2 cup butter (must be at room temperature)
- Sweetener that is suitable for baking (1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup of wholemeal flour
- 1 cup grated apple
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- A handful of chopped walnuts
- We preheat the oven to a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Put the butter in a bowl together with the sweetener and the wholemeal flour. Mix very well so that all the ingredients are integrated.
- Pour the resulting mass into a square mould, previously oiled and sprinkled with sugar. We bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a deep bowl, mix the apple, the eggs, the oatmeal, two more tablespoons of sweetener, the vanilla, the cornstarch, the cinnamon, the baking powder and the chopped walnuts.
- When we remove the dough with the butter from the oven, we pour the previous ingredients on top. We spread them well so that they cover the entire surface and flatten slightly with a spoon or spatula.
- Bake again for another 20 minutes.
- We wait for it to cool down to unmold and cut the bars.
Preparation time:40 min
6. BREAKFAST IDEAS: MUFFINS WITH TURKEY BACON
We all like cupcakes, including children. But in this case we are going to prepare them salty. In a single bite we will be consuming protein, calcium and vegetables. What are you already craving? List the ingredients.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of white pepper
- 2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of cooked spinach
- 6 slices turkey bacon, diced
- The first thing we have to do is preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Meanwhile, pour the eggs into a large bowl. We beat them and add salt, pepper, spinach, cheese and bacon. Stir everything well and pour the mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes and voila.
Preparation time:30 min