Anyone who cares about their impact on the environment and their diet is aware that they have to reduce their consumption of processed foods. Among these foods we find cookies and therefore, more and more, people are launching to make their own homemade recipes. Oatmeal cookie recipes are simple, easy to make and extremely delicious.
RECIPES OF AVENA LIGHT COOKIES
In the different cooking blogs that you can find on the internet, there are endless recipes for light oatmeal cookies. The less you want it to get fat, the more you will have to reduce the ingredients of the recipe and that happens by not adding eggs, flour or sugar to the dough.
Do you think these ingredients are essential? Here we show you that this is not the case with these oatmeal cookie recipes that only need 3 ingredients. Check out more at our site.
FLOURLESS OATMEAL COOKIES
Type: Afternoon snack
- 2 cups of oat flakes
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a bowl or bowl, mash the bananas with the help of a fork until a puree-like texture remains;
- Once you are at that point, it is time to add the cinnamon. It is important that you stir well so that a homogeneous mass remains;
- Then, add the oat flakes to the previous mixture, stirring well so that all the ingredients are well integrated;
- Next, with the help of two tablespoons, shape the cookies and preheat the oven to 180ºC;
- Don’t forget to put baking paper on the oven tray and place all the cookies one by one;
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until cookies are golden on top. This is a matter of ovens, so you should take a look at them from time to time;
- Once the oatmeal cookies are baked, let them cool and store them in a container with a lid;
Preparation time:40 min
OAT AND CHOCOLATE COOKIES
If you are a chocoaddict you are in luck, since the recipes for oatmeal and chocolate cookies are just as easy to prepare. In fact, you just have to follow the previous recipe to the letter and include, at the same time as the oatmeal, a handful of chocolate chips .
This detail will make the cookies go from being great to being a complete vice that will make you forget how long you can keep them at home, because they will disappear in less than a week.
What do you think of these oatmeal cookie recipes? Test it!